Coaching for RUnners
helping you find the joy in running, live a healthy lifestyle, and reach your athletic goals.
Training Joyfully provides personalized online training programs for people looking to improve their running and reach their health & performance goals. Led by Coach Kaitlin Gregg Goodman, Training Joyfully helps you set and reach (or exceed!) your running goals. Whether you're looking to improve your fitness by starting an exercise plan, or shooting for a personal best from the 5k to the marathon, I have a training plan for you - I work with athletes of all levels and abilities.
- Initial Fitness Assessment
- Via an athlete profile and questionnaire, I'll learn about your current fitness, athletic history, and past running experience (none necessary! It's ok if you're just getting started!).
- Individualized Training Plan
- I'll send you your training schedule every 2 weeks. Because things can come up - work craziness, illness, unexpected events (I get it, I've worked full-time too!) - we might need to make adjustments. I prefer to plan 2 weeks in advance vs 1x/month so that I can keep your training plan as flexible as necessary to fit your lifestyle.
- Personal Coaching & Goal-Setting
- Unlimited access to me via email communication - I’ll respond within 24 hours
- 1x/month 30 minute one-on-one consultations (phone/Skype or in-person for local clients)
- Race Support
- Pre-race plan and strategy
- Post-race analysis and recap
- Discounts on rabbit apparel (20% off with code JOYFULLY20)
Training Joyfully Training Plans are $150 per month (3-month minimum) and include all of the above services. Interested? Schedule your FREE consultation today!