Why have a running coach?
Coaches guide you, push you, challenge you, and support you. Whether you’re training to improve your health, change up the status quo, break out of a slump, or take it to the next level, you often turn to others for support in that. A running coach can help you do that by holding you accountable, giving you a plan for success, and supporting your journey along the way.
Why train joyfully with Coach Kaitlin?
I’ve learned from the best
- I spent 2 years as a Volunteer Assistant Coach at the University of San Francisco, working with Head Coach Helen Lehman-Winters. Under Helen, I learned what it means to be a great running coach and how to develop and guide each individual athlete to reach their potential.
- I have over 10 years of coaching experience, from coaching youth in swimming, to coaching xc & track at the Division I level, to helping people reach their 5k-marathon goals - I’ve worked with athletes of all abilities. I know how to translate goals into outcomes and how to achieve measurable results.
- I've been a competitive distance runner for nearly 2 decades, racing at the highest level in Division I and now as a pro and 4-time Olympic Trials Qualifier. I've had "dream-come-true" races and others where I've come up far short - I've run the gamut (literally!) and can relate to the ups and downs of racing.
- I've helped athletes cross their first marathon finish line, run 27+ minute personal bests, qualify for Boston, and break the winner's finish line tape. What running goal do you have? I'd love to help you achieve it!
Coaching is in my blood
- Both of my parents are coaches -- my mom is a youth swim coach and my dad coaches high school XC and track. I've watched them nurture and develop thousands of athletes (me included!) and I share their passion to help individuals reach new personal bests!
Ready to start Training Joyfully with a running coach?
Schedule your FREE consultation today!